Dunn offers small, engaging classes and hands-on learning experiences in a challenging and supportive environment.
Our dedicated teachers inspire students to ask sharp questions, think deeply, try new things, and spark lifelong passions. One hundred percent of Dunn seniors are admitted to four-year universities.
The Academic Program
Dunn classes average just 11 students. Teachers are dedicated not just to their academic subject, but to mentoring and guiding teenagers to reach their highest potential.
Students learn with the future in mind. In classes, students practice and strengthen key skills essential for college and modern careers - creativity, critical thinking, communication, teamwork, problem solving, innovation, global perspectives, and creating and applying ethical frameworks.
Students enroll in at least five core college-prep academic classes each semester. Dunn’s graduation requirements ensure that every student is well prepared for rigorous, college-level work in any field of study.
- Math- 3 years to include Algebra 2 or Math 2 Honors
- English- 4 years
- Science- 3 years to include Chemistry and Biology
- History- 3 years to include World History and U.S. History
- Foreign Language - 2 years of one language
- Fine/Performing Arts- 1 year to include one year-long course