Dunn's tuition is set annually. Each year, Dunn also sets a generous need-based financial-aid budget to help families from many backgrounds make Dunn a realistic choice. We encourage families to ask about financial aid.
Tuition for School Year 2013-2014:
- $48,600 Comprehensive Boarding Tuition (grades 8-12)
- $22,000 Comprehensive Upper School (grades 9-12) Day Tuition
- $18,300 Comprehensive Middle School (grades 6-8) Day Tuition
Dunn's tuition fee includes annual tuition, text books, classroom supplies, room and board (boarding students), annual outdoor trips, certain academic field trips, on-campus guest speakers, college counseling, dining hall services, basic health office services, and many other enrichment items.
Additional or Optional Fees
- $16,000 Upper School Full-Time Learning Strategies Program
- $8,200 Upper School Learning Strategies Executive Program
- $6,400 Middle School Group Learning Strategies
- $2,500 International Student Fee
- $6,400 Multi-lingual Support Program
- $2,500 Required Incidental Deposit*
To make payment of tuition as convenient as possible for our families, Dunn has two payment plan options:
- Payment in full prior to August 1.
- 10 monthly payments to Tuition Management Systems (Deferral fees and tuition insurance required).