Most families report that a Dunn education is an excellent value. Tuition can be off-set with generous financial aid awards. Please let us help you get started.
Tuition for School Year 2017-18:
- $58,000 Comprehensive Boarding Tuition (grades 8-12)
- $26,600 Comprehensive Upper School (grades 9-12) Day Tuition
- $22,250 Comprehensive Middle School (grades 6-8) Day Tuition
Dunn's tuition fee includes annual tuition, text books, classroom supplies, room and board (boarding students), annual outdoor trips, certain academic field trips, on-campus guest speakers, college counseling, dining hall services, basic health office services, and many other enrichment items.
Additional or Optional Fees
- $17,000 Upper School Full-Time Learning Strategies Program
- $13,600 Middle School Learning Strategies Program
- $8,800 Upper School Learning Strategies Executive Program
- $6,800 Middle School Group Learning Strategies
- $2,500 International Student Fee
- $6,800 Multi-lingual Support Program
- Deposit - Boarding 25% of total fees
- Deposit - Upper Day 25% of total fees
- Deposit - Middle Day 25% of total fees
- Deferral Fee 5% of fees owed after 8/1
- Tuition Insurance 4.3%
To make payment of tuition as convenient as possible for our families, Dunn has two payment plan options:
- Payment in full prior to August 1.
- 10 monthly payments to Tuition Management Systems (Deferral fees and tuition insurance required).