Annual Giving (FAQs)
If you would like to speak with a school official about supporting Dunn, please contact us at 805-686-0654.
- What is the Annual Fund?
- What's the difference between an annual gift and a gift to a capital project or the endowment?
- My family is already paying tuition. Why are we being asked to give more?
- Why can't the school just raise the cost of tuition to include the actual cost?
- Does my gift really matter?
- How much should I give?
- What area should I give to?
- Can I include Dunn in my estate plans or arrange another kind of planned gift?
- What are the tax benefits of giving to Dunn School?
- Will my gift be made public?
- Who can I contact if I have more questions?