Ways to Give

As a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization, contributions to Dunn School are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.  


Make a Gift Online


There are several other ways you can make a gift to Dunn:

To make your tax deductible donation, CLICK HERE or contact our Advancement Office at 805-686-0654 or at advancement@dunnschool.org.


Make A Gift