New Faculty & Staff Ready for Fall
Dunn School welcomes a remarkable group of new teachers, staff and administrators for the 2017-18 school year.
Seven new members of the faculty join the Upper School (grades 9-12) this fall, in the STEM, Fine Arts, Languages, and Learning Strategies departments. New teachers include:
- Dania Carrasco, Fine Arts teacher
- Brian Davis, STEM teacher
- Gillian Kinnear, Learning Strategies Specialist
- Veronica Medina, Fine Arts/Ceramics
- Makenzie Rosengreen, Learning Strategies Specialist
- Kevin Schroedter, Spanish and French teacher
- Liz Tyng, Director of College Counseling
Dunn also welcomes a new nurse in the health office, and two new members of the administrative support staff.
- Jennifer Ellis, Business Office/Summer Program Assistant
- Aimee Marvel, Dean’s Office Assistant
- Kim Farro, Health Office Assistant
Also, Amanda Milholland was promoted from her position in the Business Office to Director of Summer Programs and Admissions Officer.
“Thanks to our great students and commitment to whole student education—not to mention our stunning location—we can really attract top teachers and staff,” says Gene Vachon, associate head of school. “We have great people coming from all over—from Maine to Washington State, from New York to New Mexico— to teach our students. It's a real privilege to work with such a talented and diverse group of people.”