Registration for all Aquatics programs is now open!
Call 805-686-0615 to register and pay in full by credit card.
Complete registration form below and:
- Mail to: Dunn Summer Program, P.O. Box 98, Los Olivos, CA 93441
- Hand deliver to: Dunn Business Office, 2555 West Highway 154, Los Olivos, CA 93441
Download Here. Please complete one per child.
Registration & Cancellation Policies
- Payment in full is due at time of registration.
- Refunds are not given for cancellations.
- Partial refunds are not given for missed days.
- In the event that your child is not able to demonstrate entry-level requirements for the level registered, the Aquatics Supervisor will discuss the best course of action with you.
- If a particular session fills, you may choose to be waitlisted.
- Individual programs may be cancelled if minimum enrollment is not met.
Dunn’s heated outdoor pool is supervised by American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors and Lifeguards. Parents are welcome and encouraged to observe poolside during their child(ren)’s lesson.
Sunscreen should be applied before every lesson. Please be prepared with adequate sun protection, including protective clothing, every day.
Pool Closure/Makeup Lessons
In the event that the pool must be closed, makeup Learn to Swim lessons will take place on the first available Friday. Thank you for your understanding.
Directions to Pool Parking Lot
Please observe the 10 MPH speed limit on Dunn campus. The swimming pool is adjacent to the gymnasium. If you enter campus from Roblar, turn left at the junction just past the middle school, and then right at the T intersection. Turn right into the pool parking lot. If you enter from Highway 154, turn left into the second gated entrance to campus. Then turn left into the pool parking lot.
Dunn School Director of Summer Programs